- 11508 Trails End Ln, Huntersville, NC 28078
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2077 Sqft
- Lovely split bedroom ranch on 3.36 acres, with no HOA, in desirable Huntersville. Home has 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, an inviting breakfast nook and a large open family/dining room. The Master suite is spacious with a built-in bookcase and a walk-in closet. There are two additional bedrooms on the opposite side of the house. Kitchen has new granite, and the baths both have new vanities and new tile floors! Home also features a large family/bonus room along with a 3rd full bath and it's own heating and cooling system! The ...
- 13106 Appolinaire Dr, Davidson, NC 28036
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 2631 Sqft
- Awesome front porch Davidson Home with heated/cooled enclosed patio out back. Home is minutes from quaint downtown, Davidson College, restaurants and access to Cornelius, Huntersville and I77. Corner lot with lots of trees and foliage for beautiful springs and falls. Covered outdoor dining area is great for entertaining and enjoying cool evenings. Stainless steel appliances and open floor plan make this home offer all the comforts of HOME.
- 6229 Garamond Dr, Charlotte, NC 28270
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2212 Sqft
- Great Location with master on main level. Home sits in a great cul de sac lot and possible 4th bedroom with bonus on upper level. Great price for the location and condition of the home. Will be freshly painted before occupancy.
- 293 Wood Duck Loop, Mooresville, NC 28117
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2432 Sqft
- Come see yourself in this beautiful and newly renovated split level waterfront home! Enjoy every moment of lake life with abundant outdoor living space on this half acre lot with instant lake access from your backyard! Convenient quiet cove just off the main channel. Desirable home location with great schools, minutes from I-77 and nearby restaurants and retail, (Costco, Target, Lowes). Private dock and boat slip. Expansive upper deck and covered lower patio overlooking the water. Fenced in waterfront yard with sto ...
- 738 Cotton Gin Aly, Davidson, NC 28036
- 2 Beds · 3 Baths · 1072 Sqft
- Location Location Location. Live the Davidson lifestyle at a very reasonable cost! Near Uptown Davidson with all that has to offer! Very cute condo/town home ( No units above or below ). Open floor plan and walk-able to restaurants and shops and farmers market.
- 8807 St Brides Ct, Huntersville, NC 28078
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 2840 Sqft
- Great Birkdale Location! Sought after 5 BR, 3 full bath, beautiful, spacious home, hardwoods on main level, MBR suite/office, plantation shutters, crown molding, granite counters & tile backsplash in kitchen which has Center Island. All baths and laundry have recessed lighting and ceramic tile. Bedroom/Office w/full bath on main level. Awesome 16 x 20 covered patio with ceiling fan and skylights are out back for in recently fenced huge back yard. Home sits in less traffic on cul-de-sac and to top off all this it ha ...
- 18507 The Commons Blvd, Cornelius, NC 28031
- 3 Beds · 4 Baths · 2364 Sqft
- Beautiful Ryan Homes townhome. Move in ready. Freshly painted. This was the model home with all the upgrades. Great location and community amenities.
- 137 Kensington St, Mooresville, NC 28117
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1288 Sqft
- Great value in convenient location. 3BR/2-1/2BA home in highly desirable area. Absolutely adorable home at the end of a very quiet and scenic street. Close to shopping, Interstate, Restaurants and State Park. Walking distance to community pool and playground. Great Family neighborhood and schools. More pictures to come.
- 6065 Erie View Ct, Denver, NC 28037
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2838 Sqft
- This the builders personal home with all that you would expect in the way of detail and extras. As you can imagine the home is gorgeous and built with the care you would want if you built your own home. There is already approval for a pool in place and the septic installed with this in mind. One of largest lots in the community, 3 concrete porches, the only ranch style home, custom cherry cabinets, granite countertops, stainless appliances. Irrigation system that has it's own well for low cost watering. Gas logs an ...
- 5153 Driftwood Dr, Davidson, NC 28036
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1373 Sqft
- Great country living. Cedar Ranch on .47 acres. Brand new roof and appliances. 2 car detached garage and work bench and lots of parking. Cul-de-sac lot for great privacy. No HOA fees!
- 7938 Pine Cove Ln, Denver, NC 28037
- 3 Beds · 5 Baths · 4896 Sqft
- Absolutely stunning views in Denver. Cul-de-sac lot with No HOA dues. While it says 3 bedrooms, there are numerous multi-purpose rooms that are used as bedrooms. However Septic states 3 bedrooms. Lower level has separate living quarters. Home has fantastic views from entire back of house and like new covered dock. Elevator shaft built and just need the elevator installed! Live on the quiet side of the Lake and enjoy sunrise views and cool evening nights. Separate boat house also exists and is grandfathered in for a ...
- 12324 Cross Meadow Rd, Huntersville, NC 28078
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1346 Sqft
- Bright and homey! Looking for a family friendly neighborhood close to the hospital, schools, I77 and so much more than this 3-bed, 2-bath residence is just the one waiting on you. Come quick, it will not last.
- 2526 Harwood Hills Ln, Charlotte, NC 28214
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2582 Sqft
- Gorgeous move-in ready home! Featuring an impressive two-story, open plan, home on a premium lot backing to trees. Rare lot with no homes immediately in front or behind and ample space to the side. Kitchen opens to family room with lots of natural light. Kitchen features island, breakfast area, pantry, and subway tile backsplash. Huge open living room space with gas fireplace. Kitchen and family room flow seamlessly together, a perfect place for entertaining. Main floor also has an office with pocket french doors, ...
- 12313 Lookout Point Dr, Charlotte, NC 28269
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2730 Sqft
- Large Family friendly home in great neighborhood and cul-de-sac lot. Fenced back yard. New paint and carpet throughout. Huge kitchen with granite counter tops. Will not last long.
- 18711 Ruffner Dr Unit 3B, Cornelius, NC 28031
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1190 Sqft
- Fantastic Cornelius location with fantastic community amenities. Close to I77, Birkdale Village and other close by restaurants and shopping. Large living area with 2 large bedrooms and bathrooms. Outside patio is great for relaxing. Easy access with large stairwells and an elevator.
- 261 Greenbay Rd, Mooresville, NC 28117
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 3379 Sqft
- Awesome home priced to sell. Home has large lot with back yard having 1/2 fenced. Across the street from Lake Norman! Granite, hardwoods and many upgrades in home.
- 6981 Pebble Bay Dr, Denver, NC 28037
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2687 Sqft
- Beautiful stone fireplace in Great room, pretty hardwood flooring, with ceramic tile in Kitchen /Breakfast area. Granite countertops, 42' maple cabinets, stainless steel appliances. Formal Dining room, large bonus room with loft office. Jacuzzi tub in MBR. Located beside the pathway to boat storage. There are 8 day slips & lake access for Pebble Bay. Screened porch and hot tub!
- 108 Sand Spur Dr, Mooresville, NC 28117
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2760 Sqft
- Large 3 bedroom home with Huge Bonus Room, fenced back yard with very inviting patio for family events and entertaining. Granite counter tops, great schools and convenient location to I77, shopping and restaurants.